Sunday 29 August 2010

MSN #1

Here's a catalogue at the request of Driver-Man of my conversations with Roma ...
I'll pop them in here and there iff I can get round to any Mexican ramblings!!!

Dialogues between:
Myself: Annia Andrews and Roma Cairn

Dialogue #1

Aug 6th 2009



Annia

Roma Girl!!!



Roma

Hi AA



Annia

So Venice?



Roma

Like a dream. You get off the train and you're in a surreal dream.



Annia

I'm in a surreal dream! (Most of the time)



Roma

(Laughing)



Annia

I'll tell you why if you like...???



Roma

Oh sounds interes6ting...



Annia

You ever heeard of a filmmaker called KINO?



Roma

No... I might have. But I dont think so.



Annia

Well, I hadn't heard anything of him till I was asked to interview him. I'll send you the tape if you like.



Roma

What about him?



Roma

... Its an arrogant name don't you think?



Annia

Certainly is but he's kindof got something.



He's kind of a snuff artist. Does artful films while including real people who dont always know they're involved.



Roma

What he films people and they don't know they're in it? How can that work? SNUFF? What?



Annia

Romours say he actually kills the peole who die in his films? But nobody knows for sure?



Roma

Wouldn't be hard to prove surely.?



Annia

'Spose not actually.



Roma

Go on...



Annia

Anyway, its a bit like Kubrik gone mental. Pushes his actors to the limits films them at specific times of the day when he tells them (Or not) to be in character.

then he edits the footagee into the films he makes. The real deaths and characters that die, usually have some classical artistic quality. A tableaux. Kind of...



Roma

So he sets up films to film or shoot a wonderfl tableaux? While sending his cast insane.?



Annia

Kind of



Roma

Woah!



Annia

I know.



Roma

And you interviewed him?



Annia

Yeah.



Annia

He asked me to be in a film!



Roma

No....



Annia

I accepted!



Roma

Are you insane?



Roma

You crazy girl? I want to meet him now!



Annia

He was so convincing about what film can be. and what it is not!



Roma

Spose.



Annia

So I'm waiting for a call. He Says: I'll tell you a time and a place, to be there and then react dramatically and in a way that looks real and yet interesting for film.



Roma

Easy combo! :-)



Annia

I'm not an actress but I think he just wants me and me to react.



Roma

That's acting my dear.



Annia

You should come.



Roma

I'll be there in spirit! Keep in informed darlig. I'll be intouch. Gotto go now though.



Annia

Will do.



Annia

Love you gorgeous!



Annia

By then!



Annia

Bye!!!



Annia

Then!!!



Annia

Love you haha!!! ....



Roma

Go away you mook! ;-)









MESSAGE #1 TERMINATED

No comments:

Post a Comment