Sunday 29 August 2010

MSN #2

Aug 13th 2009




Annia

Are you there.....



Annia

Roma?.... c'mn



Roma

Annia!

just dozing



Annia

I've got the call????????



Roma

is that a question or

you have a call and you're asking my opinion.



Annia

The later...



Annia

Sarcy! ??????????????



Roma

Sorry... Like I sadi I'm sleepy and you know me

when I'm sleepy.



Roma

Go for it!



Annia

Just like that?



Roma

Hang on.. (Rub my eyes)



Roma

KINO?



Annia

Yeah!



Roma

He got in touch?



Annia

Yeah! Wants me to dress in blue, sunglasses

and hair up. "Be jolly," he said.

a studio near his home. He said?



Roma

Fuck. What you going to do?



Annia

I don't know. Waht should I do!??



Roma

Donc ?????????



Annia

Waht?



Roma

Ergo, Thus (ish) ????? Andso...



Annia

Donc????



Roma

I don't know.

If he's dangerous don't but if you want to try go and do it?

It's totally you're call!



Annia

Argh! He's calling.



Roma

Who?



Annia

KINO, right now! ring ring!!



Roma

Argh! DO IT!!!!



Roma

Call me later



Annia

Arivadercir#~£i :-)))



Roma

Call me ...love...

No comments:

Post a Comment