Sunday 29 August 2010

MSN #3

Aug 20t 2009




Roma

I've been calling you all week?? You ok?



Annia

I'm so sorry. I've been ...



Roma

If you say busy'.. :-)



Annia

A Busy Bee.



Roma

Yeah yeah, .. How's it gone with KINO?

I've actually been worrying?



I've been researching him?



Annia

It going amazingly?

He's such a breath of fresh air.



Roma

Go on!!



Annia

He makes films, art and asks noone for anything.

No funders, art councils, production company ...

He hates them..



Roma

then Kills his actors!



Annia

Only when he's bored with them!

He said he kills them off in the interview.



But that's just a phrase Roma!



He makes works with no restraints in a world of restraint!



Roma

Well I have found some really serious problems!

I searched for some of the people he 'Kills off'

in his films and you know they don't seem to exist anymore.!



Annia

Hmhum!



Roma

Sari, King Simon, Jem

From before: Francis and Peter from a set of

photos he was doing in the 90s.



I haven't gone more into him but then I started searching and found other

patterns of the Artist Killer. And it goes back.



They were painters and sculptors. It's become a myth in the histories.

Art Histories .. I know you media people don't really know much

about Art History but if you dig a little you'll find quite scary people.



Annia

Roma, stop being rude about my art. B-/



Roma

Sorry!

Anyhoo. Annia I suggest you either get out or do some research about his

'Killed off' actors.



Annia

I'll never bore him!



Roma

What?



Annia

Why should he kill me off?



Roma

Ne Pas Comprends?



Annia

He only kills his actors off when he gets bored of them.

Beatrice got away! She was awesome? I'm awesome!



Roma

The girl in the blue dress!?



Annia

Yes!



Roma

All her friends started being killed. You want that?



Annia

Of course not. But my word she had an adventure didn't she...



Roma

Right Annia I suggest you have a bath, do some stretching

and think about this more carefully. Take that macho stick out

from your arse and be serious.



Annia

woah!



Roma

Yes woah! If you dont... I mean

if you join him. I might have to too!

;-)



Annia

Running the bath now... ooooh the stretch



Roma

Bye crazy girl!





Annia

Yoga yoga...... Bon soir! xxx



Roma

xxRo

No comments:

Post a Comment